Miss Myrtle the caravan
Who is 'Miss Myrtle'?
‘Miss Myrtle’ is a quirky, cosy vintage caravan that is perfect for two people. She was ‘born’ in 1955 as a CARAPARK Hunter Sixteen Two and was discovered sheltering in a carport in the mid-'90s. After her rescue she served as an office for nearly two decades. In 2013 she was again lovingly rejuvenated, keeping as many original '50s features as possible.
Find more photos on instagram: #MissMyrtleTheCaravan
How does it all work?
We tow 'Miss Myrtle' to your chosen location before you arrive and set her up for you! After your stay we return to pack down and tow her away. Her hire includes delivery within our service range, towing, setting up, styling and packing down.
- Queen bed (actually it’s King-width!)
- Bedding, blanket, cushions, pillows + towels
- Bar fridge, kettle + electric heater
- Mugs, plates, bowls, cutlery + bread board
- Dish washing liquid, tea towel + dish cloth
- Vintage outdoor umbrella, two deck chairs + small outdoor table
- Power points, indoor lighting + fairy lights
- Books, magazines + board game
NOTE: No cooking is allowed inside.
$500* (incl. GST)
- Includes 2 people for 1 or 2 nights
- Stay Fri + Sat night, get Sun night hire for free!**
- Miss Myrtle is only suitable for two people
- Extra nights = $150/night
- $200 security bond (see below)
A security bond of $200 is required to lock in your hire. This is separate to the hire fee and is fully refundable within 7 days providing all goods are returned in original hire condition.
Free Sunday Night Hire!
** We offer free hire on Sunday night when you book Friday and Saturday nights! Just request the free Sunday night in your booking request and pay the campsite fee for Sunday night direct to the campground. This offer is not applicable to public holiday long weekends.