hand-built teardrop camper
This one-of-a-kind teardrop camper trailer was hand built by Scott from Wanderlings.
It has a vintage style with a timber frame, aluminium exterior and white wall tyres. It’s fantastic for road trips and weekend adventures! It only weighs 400kg so it can be towed by any car with a towball.
It has the following features:
- Sleeps two people,
- Galvanised steel trailer frame custom-fabricated by Advanced Trailers in Hastings,
- Hatch operated with hydraulic struts, making it very easy to open,
- Two teardrop doors (for access on both sides) with integrated fly screens and windows that slide up for ventilation,
- Latches on either side to keep hatch down during travel,
- Kitchenette at the rear with shelving for plates, bowls, wine glasses, etc.
- Stainless steel benchtop and splash back,
- Black, hexagonal tiling in the kitchenette,
- Detachable stainless steel table with two height settings,
- Timber cabinetry inside with aluminium edging,
- USB port inside for charging phones, etc
- Touch-sensitive interior white LED lighting with dimming function,
- Chrome hubcaps,
- Bitumen paint applied to the trailer belly for protection.
- 3.4m long
- 1.66m wide
- 1.64m high
- 2m length for sleeping
- 1.2m wide