2017 hand-built teardrop camper
7 December 2017
This one-of-a-kind teardrop camper trailer was hand built by Scott from Wanderlings in 2017. It was only used once for the photoshoot shown.
It has a vintage style with a timber frame, aluminium exterior and white wall tyres. It’s fantastic for road trips and weekend adventures! It only weighs 400kg so it can be towed by any car.
It has the following features:
- Sleeps two people,
- Galvanised steel trailer frame custom-fabricated by Advanced Trailers in Hastings,
- Hatch operated with hydraulic struts, making it very easy to open,
- Two teardrop doors (for access on both sides) with integrated fly screens and windows that slide up for ventilation,
- Latches on either side to keep hatch down during travel,
- Kitchenette at the rear with shelving for plates, bowls, wine glasses, etc.
- Stainless steel benchtop and splash back,
- Black, hexagonal tiling in the kitchenette,
- Detachable stainless steel table with two height settings,
- Timber cabinetry inside with aluminium edging,
- USB port inside for charging phones, etc
- Touch-sensitive interior white LED lighting with dimming function,
- Chrome hubcaps,
- Bitumen paint applied to the trailer belly for protection.
- 3.4m long
- 1.66m wide
- 1.64m high
- 2m length for sleeping
- 1.2m wide
Inspections are welcome, feel free to give Scott a call on 0433 112 182 with any questions.
Please note, linen, cushions, external mat, esky, car etc are not included. Buyer will need to add 12v battery.